Thursday, December 20, 2012

Fun in the Garden

Wednesday was such a gorgeous day Denise, Dalita and I decided to take advantage of it and meet at the garden for Fun. Absolutely NO work was done. We just sat there in the sunshine enjoying the warmth and chatting.

Mike was driving by, saw our cars and decided to stop and see what we were doing. He probably wondered if we were doing another squirrel surprise.  Nope, we were just eating cranberry muffins and talking.

Wesley stopped by to put kitchen scraps on the compost pile and found a party going on!

Though I think the soap smelling was a surprise for everyone. I needed help figuring out what one soap smelled like so brought all the little soaps for analysis. None of us can put a name to the mystery one, not even me and I made it. Most of the soaps smelled like they were supposed to: lemon, peppermint and lemon peppermint. Sooner or later someone will come up with the name of the scent for the mystery soap! It is some kind of baked good I think....



Denise, Dalita, Wesley and Vicki
By the way, only one thing on this table is food!
The rest is soap and Mike's pottery.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was fun to stop by and do nothing. I also was able to rid myself of another pottery bowl. : )

Pack-rat said...

Even a couple days later I still can't put a name to the smell of that soap. It is so familiar! It is going to come to me in about a week or two at three in the morning, lol!