Sunday, January 13, 2013

Self Centering Tape Measure

Denise & Rick,
  Here are two pictures of the Self-Centering Tape Measure Vic got me. He says he got mine from Sears but he also saw it yesterday (Sat 12th) at the Ace Hardware Store in the Seven Hills Shopping Center on Cedar Crest Drive in Paulding County. There is a Publix and a Wild Birds Unlimited in that shopping center. But he says he bets you could find it at any Ace since Ace Hardware carries Sears tools.




I can see why a self centering tape measure would be handy! I never knew there was such a thing. Nothing like creating a little tape envy.

 Vicki

1 comment:

Pack-rat said...

I want to get one of these so bad! This tape measure would be heaven for placing small seeds evenly! I'd probably make my own seed tape, I hear you can buy that fabric now. Rick, honey boo boo, wifey wants a new toy....................