Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Worm Food!

Yummy, delicious smelling worm food!
This is the time of year where there is great competition to acquire enough coffee grounds and filters to work into the soil to feed the worms. Just like people have a favorite fishing hole, I'm not saying where my favorite shop is!

The last time I walked in, I was carrying an orange 5 gallon Home Depot bucket to use to collect the used coffee. I have to admit, I did attract a few odd looks while standing in line with that orange bucket.

My turn came and I was about to explain to the young lady what I wanted and why, when her co-worker just grinned and held out her hands. She knew why I was there!

My worms are going to be in hog heaven now. Luckily I love the smell of coffee because when I was planting my carrot seeds Saturday night, the smell was wafting everywhere.  All thanks to my favorite coffee shop and the very nice employees that work there.

Vicki - Bed 41

No comments: