Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Forget The Resolutions - Revolution!

Like most I start the year off with good intentions...you know, making some resolutions that probably won't survive past March.  Exercise more, eat better, and loose a few pounds, blah, blah, and blah!

I feel as though my brain is hard-wired to resist any type of change.  Some electrical current up there short-circuits and tells me that keeping resolutions really isn't all that important.  Maybe it's an age thing and at this point in life, nobody is going to tell me what to do, not even myself. 

I certainly don't feel lazy by nature (well except when it comes to doing my hair every morning); however, this whole resolution thing can often make you feel like somewhat of a failure. 

Well no more... no more wasting time on making lists that I will need to hire a life coach to slap me into submission to follow. It is going to be a new year, a new day, and a new approach!  A forget the resolutions - revolution if you will. 

Instead of worrying about making resolutions, my approach will be more reachable goals. Something you can look in the mirror and be proud of once the New Year comes to a close. 

That's the ticket, out with the old and in with the new.  This will be a new way to look at resolutions, something more manageable for the new year... revolutionize the way you look at life and set achievable goals to bring success.  Oh, that's a good one; we'll make it number one! 

Forget The Resolutions - Revolution List Of Goals

  1. Revolutionize the way you look at life and set achievable goals to bring success! (Okay, so I guess you saw that one coming...)
  2. Be kind to others 300 days per year.  That leaves 65 days for when you just need time off or are an ... and don't want to make excuses for it.
Thank goodness there is still a few hours left to think of some more, but when 2015 comes to an end and I was truly kind to others...maybe it won't be so bad if I gained a couple pounds or neglected the gym here and there along the way!

Happiest of New Years,

Denise
Beds 25 & 29

No comments: